Highly skilled Services/Project manager with over 15 years of experience developing and executing business support strategies in alignment with corporate objectives.
Experienced leader of multicultural cross-functional teams with emphasis on customer satisfaction and operational improvement. Experienced in total quality management principles that has delivered process improvements that improve customer satisfaction and reduce costs. Certified Project Management Professional with over 15 years of experience in applying project management principles to complex projects. Leader and key contributor in wide-range of projects including business strategy development, software development & introduction, and process development & simplification projects (including Six Sigma and Kaizen-Lean methodologies). Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Hungarian.
Specialties: Experienced implementer of global service contracts, new customer onboarding, process development and change management projects. Seamless and consistent round-the-clock service delivery through multicultural virtual teams in an SSC environment.
Strengths: Building relationship and trust with customers. Process improvement, methodology development. Establishing, integrating and managing multicultural geographically dispersed teams. Key contributor and effective leader in change management activities.
Asbis Hungary Ltd.
to august 2001
- Hired to manage the set-up and operation of the “one-stop-shop” warehouse in Budapest based on requirements set by corporate leadership. Due to requirements of increasing cross-border sales took over the management of the Hungarian bonded warehouse and cross-border goods shipments. Worked with customs and shipment agencies insuring that both local and international customers received orders in a timely fashion.
- Coordinated international shipments and customs clearance of goods over $7M annual value
- Managed the set-up and operation of a local warehouse with $2M annual turnover
- Managed the roll-out of Exact a company-wide accounting and invoicing software in Hungary
- Cut $150k cost by reclaiming VAT and customs taxes for goods shipped outside of Hungary
- Organized and hosted Intel’s Partner recruitment road-show in six major cities in Hungary