Highly skilled Services/Project manager with over 15 years of experience developing and executing business support strategies in alignment with corporate objectives.
Experienced leader of multicultural cross-functional teams with emphasis on customer satisfaction and operational improvement. Experienced in total quality management principles that has delivered process improvements that improve customer satisfaction and reduce costs. Certified Project Management Professional with over 15 years of experience in applying project management principles to complex projects. Leader and key contributor in wide-range of projects including business strategy development, software development & introduction, and process development & simplification projects (including Six Sigma and Kaizen-Lean methodologies). Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Hungarian.
Specialties: Experienced implementer of global service contracts, new customer onboarding, process development and change management projects. Seamless and consistent round-the-clock service delivery through multicultural virtual teams in an SSC environment.
Strengths: Building relationship and trust with customers. Process improvement, methodology development. Establishing, integrating and managing multicultural geographically dispersed teams. Key contributor and effective leader in change management activities.
As Project Delivery Manager manage the delivery of projects through the complete lifecycle from aspiration through to Operations. This includes ensuring that the project is delivered on time, meets business & technical requirements and is within the agreed budget. Typically, there is a higher degree of complexity and could be part of a work stream in a program of work in the local centre.
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
• Develop full-scale project plans and schedule project timelines and milestones
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
• Review the work plans created, validate schedule, dependencies, and resource utilisation across work plans
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
• Own management of stakeholder expectation alignment gaps and/or gaps in meeting client expectations
• Monitor and control the quality management process, manage expectations, conduct milestone reviews, manage process performance, conduct continuous improvement and causal analysis activities
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
• As guided, setup governance with the right members to ensure strong governance and escalation points
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team - oversee the implementation of corrective actions and review current mitigation and resolution activities
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
• Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
• Manage virtual teams across multiple geographies to deliver the transition within project delivery timelines and on budget