Highly skilled Services/Project manager with over 15 years of experience developing and executing business support strategies in alignment with corporate objectives.
Experienced leader of multicultural cross-functional teams with emphasis on customer satisfaction and operational improvement. Experienced in total quality management principles that has delivered process improvements that improve customer satisfaction and reduce costs. Certified Project Management Professional with over 15 years of experience in applying project management principles to complex projects. Leader and key contributor in wide-range of projects including business strategy development, software development & introduction, and process development & simplification projects (including Six Sigma and Kaizen-Lean methodologies). Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Hungarian.
Specialties: Experienced implementer of global service contracts, new customer onboarding, process development and change management projects. Seamless and consistent round-the-clock service delivery through multicultural virtual teams in an SSC environment.
Strengths: Building relationship and trust with customers. Process improvement, methodology development. Establishing, integrating and managing multicultural geographically dispersed teams. Key contributor and effective leader in change management activities.
to july 1999
- Responsible for all areas of the business including sales, customer support, channel management, finance, human resource management and legal matters.
- Participated in hiring a team of seven associates
- Negotiated contracts with distributors and managed the set-up of channel operations including market-leading brands such as EPSON, HP, LG, SONY, MAXELL, TEKTRONIX, etc.
- Oversaw financials, managed relationship with bookkeepers, managed cash flow operations
- Developed a channel of 18 permanent partners
- Created paperwork and presentation for purchasing tenders